Here we go:
1. Bringing down the Christmas sacks full of Christmas books, DVDs and general Christmas paraphernalia the week before Christmas and sharing them with The Whirlwind and Giggle Monster.
2. Spending a cosy night in wrapping presents with The Hubster, accompanied by mince pies, mulled wine and Christmas tunes.
3. Salmon and scrambled egg for breakfast served with a glass of bubbly on Christmas day.
4. Getting in the Christmas spirit and shouting out 'Merry Christmas' to every stranger we come across on Christmas day.
5. Finally, but most importantly, spending quality time with my wonderful family.
Now I'm off to check out other people's lists at Kate Takes 5. See you there!